Pages

About us

WELCOME TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE RULES TAB AT THE TOP TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE (IF CHOSEN) AND FOR COMMENTS FROM OUR DESIGN TEAM.

Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Winner of Challenge #5 Halloween/Anything but a Card

Please scroll down for current challenge.


Thank you to all our Fantastic Entrants for the Spooky Challenge, it was a pleasure to see them all.  So without further ado here is the Winner and top 3.  

WINNER

#33 ~ blackdragon

Please contact Ang on craftingwhenwecan@gmail.com Please put Winner challenge #5 in the subject bar.

TOP 3

#5 ~ wishcraft

#6 ~ Lee

#25 ~ Barbara

Please grab your badges from the sidebar and wear them with Pride.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GIDDY AUNT!! I cant believe I came in the top 3. Thanks so much. I cant believe it. This was the first ever project I entered into a challenge. Yeah!! Thank you so much. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm am I being a little blind as a bat??! I cant seem to find the badge? Is it so obviously that its rights in front of me and I cant see it??! Sorry for the hassle. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner. When will you pick a winner for the "Christmas come early" challenge? You promised that you would annonce the winner soon. But it has not been done. Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to bother you again....but I still cant seem to find the Top 3 Badge? Lee x

    ReplyDelete